2014 Conference Registration is now OPEN.
2014 fees are posted along with complete conference information.
Why wait to become a member? Join now and pay less!
Visit the membership page for details and join at the same time you register for the conference.
(Details for each of the 6 tips can be found in Tips for Using 2014 Online Registration)
- Know your Membership Type (Association or Individual)
- Make sure your name is on NAYDO Membership Roster if your Y is an Association Member
- Find out status of membership dues payment (dues must be current to qualify for member rates)
- Determine method of conference payment (credit card or check)
- Know the differences between a GROUP and INDIVIDUAL registration and the effect on using the Mobile Event Guide*
- Follow directions to RESERVE SPACES when UNSURE of NAMES.
*In the 2014 Online Registration Form you will NOT SEE the complete conference schedule like you did in 2013. Many of you reported that is slowed down registration so workshop sessions will be added after the January 31st registration deadline and everyone registered will be notified at that time.
Two Ways to Register:
- Register online with a credit card payment or pay by check. Note: Check payments must be received in NAYDO Office within 2 weeks of your online registration date unless other arrangements are made through NAYDO Office in advance.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE APPLICANTS can register online but must pay the $25 application fee. Indicate check payment or call the NAYDO Office at 504-464-7845 to pay by credit card as the online system will not accept a $25 payment by credit card. In addition you must complete the 2014 financial assistance application on this web site. Deadline is December 4, 2013.
- Download the print version of the form.
CFRE Educational Credits
Y-USA Leadership Competency Credits
For US NAYDO Members, the NAYDO Conference earns you 2 Leadership Competency Credits for recertification of the YMCA of the USA Leadership Certification. You will not receive this credit unless you have supplied NAYDO with the following information on your registration form: Association Number, Birth date, and last four digits of your Social Security Number.