NAYDO Membership for Associations and Individuals
An unlimited number of Y staff and volunteers who are involved in advancing philanthropy can be members with a single NAYDO Association Membership. Click Here for List of YMCAs that are Current Association Members
YMCA financial development activities are led and championed by YMCA CEOs, development staff, branch executives and senior program staff in partnership with committed volunteer leaders. Wouldn’t you like them all to become members of NAYDO?
With a single Association Membership, all staff and volunteers with leadership responsibilities may be included in that membership at no additional cost. Fee is determined by the Association budget size in U.S. or Canadian dollars and is payable in U.S. or Canadian dollars.
Individual Memberships are available to YMCA staff and volunteers whose Associations do not choose to purchase an Association Membership. Benefits are the same for both types of membership.
Features and Opportunities
- Qualify for members-only priority registration for the NAYDO conference– a sell-out the last few years
- Participate in webinars (series runs fall through winter) featuring the best and brightest both in and outside the philanthropy movement
- Watch for information that helps you increase charitable support and articulate the charitable nature of the Y
- Each year, receive three issues of NAYDO Developments newsletter
- Receive a discount on CFRE certification or recertification
- Enjoy the lowest rates available for the annual NAYDO conference
- Be eligible as a nominee for the Excellence in Fundraising Eagle Award
- Be able to apply for financial assistance for the NAYDO conference
- Have full access to the NAYDO website
- Offer your services as a volunteer at the NAYDO conference–a great networking opportunity
- Be able to check out materials from the NAYDO Resource Library which includes copies of the NAYDO Communications Contest winners from each conference
- Take advantage of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) member rate on their program materials and selected web/audio conferences
- Join the Young Professionals Program, for those 31 years of age or younger
Call on a network of qualified resource people–the NAYDO Council–to provide assistance as you strive to create a philanthropic culture at your YMCA
JOIN NAYDO TODAY!
Association Budget Size Dues
Individual Membership Dues $225