Finish Strong in 2020:
DBD Virtual Annual Giving Academy
Having trouble finding the time, resources, and answers needed to recast your financial development plan? We can help.
NAYDO is proud to partner with DBD Group for the Virtual Academy. You'll get a
six-month financial development plan and toolkit to effectively tell your new story, steward donors, and ask for support.
Join in a live Q&A session to learn more
- June 19, 11 am (Register for Zoom link)
- June 22, 2 pm (Register for Zoom link)
- June 25, 4 pm (Register for Zoom link)
- June 29, 2 pm (Register for Zoom link)
- June 30, 11 am (Register for Zoom link) SPECIAL YMCA CAMP SESSION!
- July 7, Noon (Register for Zoom link)
All times are Eastern
I am ready to sign up for the Academy!
Each month, you'll receive:
• Step-by-step guides
• Templates and samples
• Live Q&A session with an inspirational forum
• Optional training module
You'll be part of a virtual learning community with Y colleagues, where you can talk with other, share ideas, and provide (and receive!) peer support and resources. And, you'll have direct access to DBD Coaches who can answer specific questions related to the work you'll be doing together.
Core topics are endorsed by NAYDO and consistent with NAYDO learning:
• The new normal for building major donor relationships
• Options for fall events
• Focusing and communicating your emerging case for support
• Thanking, stewarding, and retaining your new member donors
• Creating a Gratitude Week at the Y for your community
• Amplifying the voices who speak on your behalf
• Using Direct Response as more than snail mail
At the finish line, you will:
• Quickly and effectively communicate your emerging case for support - digitally, virtually, and in-person
• Develop additional ways to retain your newly acquired member donors
• Connect with major donors and prospects virtually to: acquire new gifts for your emerging case for support; cultivate new relationships for your cause; and steward those who gave to your emergency case for support
• Launch a new philanthropic program designed to build a culture of gratitude for your Y community
Who: YMCAs in U.S. / DBD Group team members and subject matter guests
What: Financial development plan and toolkit for the next six months
When: July 1 - December 31, 2020
Where: Anywhere you are! All virtual sessions will be recorded so you can listen when it's convenient for you.
Why: By registering for the Virtual Academy, you will help your Y and NAYDO finish strong in 2020. DBD is donating a percentage of each registration to NAYDO, so your participation supports NAYDO.
How: Monthly session that is a step-by-step guide, templates and samples, discussion forums, virtual learning community, and direct access to DBD Coaches
Pricing: $300/month if you sign up before August 30; $450/month after ($1,800 total) which includes access to all resources. Pricing is good for the entire association. Anyone from your team is welcome to participate.
If cost is a barrier, contact Kristen Obaranec, NAYDO year-round learning coordinator, to explore options to cover this cost.
Additional support is available from DBD Group. See the Overview for resources and pricing.
Download the Virtual Academy Overview
I want to learn more about the Academy
By registering for the DBD Virtual
Annual Giving Academy, you will help your Y and NAYDO finish strong.
Your participation supports NAYDO.
DBD is donating a percentage of each
registration to NAYDO.
DBD Group is a Premier Sponsor of the
2021 NAYDO Conference in St. Louis.