NAYDO Academy Series:
Philanthropy School Fundamentals
Be better prepared for the conference and your Y responsibilities by experiencing the fundamentals. Academy Fundamentals is a workshop series that will take place before and after the conference. The workshops are available to anyone affiliated with a YMCA: full- or part-time staff, board member, or fundraising volunteer.
Each fundamental will provide an overview of a financial development area and is geared toward volunteers; frontline, program, membership, and branch staff; and staff new to financial development.
Philanthropy School Fundamentals:
Before the 2021 Conference:
- Culture of Philanthropy
- Annual Support
- Marketing/Communications - Developing Your Case and Using it Effectively Year-Round
After the Conference:
- Advocacy/Government Funding
- Board/Volunteer Development
- Major/Planned Gifts
Registration opening soon!
Each Academy Fundamental will have its own registration link with opening and closing dates for registration announced by email.
Registration fee for each Fundamental workshop:
• NAYDO Association Members & Virtual Subscribers: $40 (an Anniversary Year special rate)
• Staff or volunteers who are NOT Association Members or Virtual Subscribers: $75
Contact: Kristen Obaranec, CFRE, firstname.lastname@example.org