Top 10 Reasons to Be a NAYDO Member
10. An UNLIMITED number of staff and volunteers can be part of your membership
9. NETWORK with Y professionals from around the world on philanthropy, operations, marketing, boards, and more
8. EARLY BIRD AND REDUCED RATES for Conference registration
7. Create your own Lunch & Learn series with COMPLIMENTARY CONFERENCE RECORDINGS AND HANDOUTS
6. ELIGIBLE to be part of the NAYDO Communications Contest and Eagle Award for Excellence in Fundraising
5. Gain CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS toward CFRE and Y-USA leadership development certification
4. Learn from the best and brightest inside and outside the YMCA through YEAR-ROUND podcasts, webinars and newsletters
3. FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE is available for NAYDO membership AND the conference
2. Call on a NETWORK OF SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS as you strive to create a philanthropic culture at your YMCA
1. You cannot afford NOT to do it if you want to build and sustain a culture of philanthropy
Mark your calendar and plan ahead!
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE is available for NAYDO membership and the conference. Contact the NAYDO office for more info:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-464-7845
Are you a smaller Y (<$4M budget)? Reach out to Angie Lassley, NAYDO Council Member and small Y CEO. She can provide additional insight into the value of NAYDO.
April 14-17 | St. Louis