Chief Operations Officer, YMCA of Greater Cincinnati
NAYDO: Operations Network Coordinator
- Years total YMCA staff experience: 30 years
- Years in current Y position: 5 years, 13 years at YMCA of Greater Cincinnati
- Current Budget responsibility: $35+ million dollars
Financial Development Accomplishments
- Provides leadership and support for the YMCA of Greater Cincinnati Annual Giving Campaign, $1.25+ million dollars.
- Provides leadership and support for the YMCA of Greater Louisville Annual Giving Campaign, $1.5+ million dollars.
- Has led numerous branch annual campaigns, consistently exceeding goals in staff, board, community and major gift giving.
- Served as Project Manager for a complete renovation of the 100+ year old Central Parkway YMCA in Cincinnati, Ohio. A $40 million project which was completed with the combination of capital fundraising, new market tax credits, historic tax credits, and community partnerships.
- Recruits, trains and provides leadership to all branch advisory boards for the YMCA of Greater Cincinnati and the YMCA of
- Has developed innovative approaches to branch board structure and development.
- Currently leads the following Association Board Committees: Operations, and Innovation
- Works with numerous 21st Century grant locations.
- Actively supports outcome-based programs supported by local and national grants.