WEBINARS and VIRTUAL TRAINING SUBSCRIPTION
Virtual Training SubscriptionIf your Y is not a NAYDO Association Member, you can register to become a Virtual Training Subscriber so you can participate in monthly webinars at no added cost and Academies and the Conference at a special rate. You will receive NAYDO communications to stay up to date.
There are two options for payment:
1. Pay $80 per person in 2020 for the full annual subscription good through Aug. 31, 2021. The future annual rate will be $120. If you sign up in September 2020, you get four months free in celebration of upcoming NAYDO's 40th anniversary.
2. Pay $110 per person on an installment plan with a $30 initial credit card payment in 2020 when you sign up and two $40 payments auto-charged January 1 and May 1, 2021. $110 is a special rate this year in celebration of NAYDO's 40th anniversary. Future annual rate for the installment plan will be $150.
Compare the benefits between a Virtual Training Subscription and Association Membership. Sign up today.
Upcoming WebinarsWebinars are 1:30-2:30 p.m. Central time
May 20, 2021
Topic: Major Gifts: Your Pathway to a Successful and Meaningful Annual Campaign
Doug Dillion, CEO, Jerold Panas, Linzy & Partners
Christian Rieseberg, Senior Consultant, Jerold Panas, Linzy & Partners
Want to move your Annual Campaign to a new level of impact and success? Join leaders from Jerold Panas, Linzy & Partners to learn how. Major gifts efforts focus on building relationships that move through the donor cycle. First is identifying a manageable number of prospective Major Gifts donors. Then, you’ll concentrate on each step of the fundraising cycle.
As a result of this workshop, you will:
- Identify major gifts prospects and begin the donor cycle with each.
- Learn how board members and volunteers can support the process.
- Share the right story and case for support.
- Be better equipped to meet your annual campaign goal.
June 17, 2021
2021 Giving USA: Trends and What It Means for Your Y
Presenters: Ter Molen Watkins & Brandt - Don Souhrada, President & CEO; Amy Funk, Senior Vice President; and
Meagan Downey, Senior Vice President
Looking Back, Moving Forward
Join us for a discussion of the 2021 Giving USA data and about how you and your YMCA can use this and other data sources to be strategic, creative, and confident as you chart the right course in a rapidly-changing world.
Thursday, July 15, 2021
NOTE change in time to: 12 pm Central / 1 pm Eastern
Penelope Burk/Cygnus Research 2021 YMCA Donor Survey
Presenter: Penelope Burk
Join renowned author and researcher, Penelope Burk, in this thought-provoking webinar on how COVID-19 and other major events last year impacted American donors personally and shaped their giving. Thanks to NAYDO’s and Cygnus’ longstanding partnership and the participation of 17 Ys in the 2021 Burk Donor Survey, Penelope will be able to compare information from Y donors with the national survey data. Most important, she will talk about how donors expect to give this year and how they are managing their philanthropy in a rapidly changing world.
>>Register for any or all
Webinars qualify for CFRE certification credits.