WEBINARS and VIRTUAL TRAINING SUBSCRIPTION
Virtual Training SubscriptionIf your Y is not a NAYDO Association Member, you can register to become a Virtual Training Subscriber so you can participate in monthly webinars (at no added cost) and Academies and the Conference at a special rate. You will receive NAYDO communications to stay up to date.
There are two options for payment:
1. Pay $80 per person in 2020 for the full annual subscription good through Aug. 31, 2021. The future annual rate will be $120. If you sign up in September 2020, you get four months free in celebration of upcoming NAYDO's 40th anniversary.
2. Pay $110 per person on an installment plan with a $30 initial credit card payment in 2020 when you sign up and two $40 payments auto-charged January 1 and May 1, 2021. $110 is a special rate this year in celebration of NAYDO's 40th anniversary. Future annual rate for the installment plan will be $150.
Compare the benefits between a Virtual Training Subscription and Association Membership. Sign up today.
Upcoming WebinarsWebinars are 1:30-2:30 p.m. Central time
Thursday, October 15
How to Engage Donors and Raise Emergency Funds During the COVID-19 Crisis
Presenter: Amy Eisenstein, ACFRE
Join fundraising expert Amy Eisenstein as she leads a discussion on raising funds through the COVID-19 crisis. Find out if and how you should be raising money now. Learn how to leverage the opportunity to build relationships with your biggest donors and pivot your fundraising to emergency needs. There will be plenty of time for Q&A, so bring your questions.
Thursday, November 19
How to Incorporate Advocacy and Government Funding Into Your Resource Development Plan
Presenters: Y-USA Government Relations and Public Policy team
The Y-USA government relations and public policy team will discuss how to build relationships that can lead to additional funds. They will talk about what is new with the Y's Federal Funding Initiative. And more!
Thursday, December 10 – One week earlier with holidays
YMCA Day of Giving: Grow Your Cause, Cash and Constituency in 24 Hours!
Charles Myer, VP/Chief Development Officer & Foundation President, YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas
David Frederick, VP/Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas
Carrie Collins, SVP/Chief Advancement Officer, YMCA of Northwest North Carolina
This webinar will share the learnings and best practices of running a “day of giving” initiative from two highly respected YMCA Associations in Dallas and Northwest North Carolina. We’ll discuss how a YMCA Day of Giving can become a successful tool to engage members, donors and volunteers in the Annual Campaign as well as create greater visibility for the YMCA in the community.
1) Learn the best practices of planning and running a YMCA Day of Giving
2) How to leverage the event to increase the number of new donors to the campaign
3) How to leverage the event to increase the number of members that give to the campaign
4) Learn about how to best utilize marketing and communications in promoting the one-day effort
>>Register for any or all