Vice President of Association Advancement
YMCA of the Rockies
NAYDO: NAYDO 2024 Conference Council Liaison, Camp Network Assistant Council Liaison
Office: 970 586 3341 ext. 6018
Years total YMCA staff experience: 5 years
Years in current Y position: 1 Year
$12 millionCurrent Budget responsibility
Financial Development Accomplishments
Annual SupportLed growth in annual giving from $750,000 to $1.3 million over a five-year period.
- Staff lead for Climbing Higher: A visionary campaign for YMCA of the Rockies – a $50 million philanthropic investment in YMCA of the Rockies’ future.
- Spearheaded $7.4 million campaign to expand the capacity of Camp Chief Ouray, YMCA of the Rockies’ overnight youth camp.
- Led $2 million campaign to rehabilitate and remodel Hyde Chapel, a venerable building on YMCA of the Rockies’ Estes Park campus.
- Secured largest single grant to YMCA of the Rockies in 2019, $2M for Camp Chief Ouray expansion project.
Growth of donor investment in designated endowments, leveraging both cash and planned gifts, from three endowment funds to a dozen with an estimated total value over $15 million.
- Thompson School District, Master Plan Committee, member, 2021-22
- Estes Valley Legacy, Estes Park, advisor, 2018-19
- Heart-J Center for Experiential Learning, Loveland, board member, 2017-18
- ClimateWise, Fort Collins, advisor, 2015-16
- Colorado Ethics in Business Alliance, statewide, board member, 2010-14
National Volunteer Roles
- North American YMCA Development Organization (NAYDO):
- Council member, 2023-2026 term
- Conference planning volunteer, 2020 & 2021
- Conference presenter, 2019 & 2022
National BBB Center for Character Ethics, advisory group member & mentor 2011-2016
In addition to leading YMCA of the Rockies' philanthropic undertakings, leads the organization's environmental sustainability efforts.