Pam Havlick Hearn, CFRE
Chief Development Officer, The YMCA of Greater Monmouth County
NAYDO: Impact Committee Chair, 2021 Annual Support Track Dean
Work: 732 671 5505 x 137
Years in Financial Development: 24 years
Years Affiliated with the Y: 28 years
Years in current position: Less than 1 year
Budget in Current Position: $1 Million
Financial Development Accomplishments:
- Directs, manages and provides guidance to a multi-branch annual campaign.
- Provides leadership for association Financial Development including database management, gift processing and acknowledgement, and stewardship activities.
- Oversaw growth from $500,000 to $1 million in 4 years and continued to raise over $1 million annually at Central Connecticut Coast YMCA.
- Faculty trainer for Y-USA Annual Campaign Training.
- Leads association and branch capital campaigns and special projects.
- Raised $15 million in multiple YMCA campaigns.
- Leads planned giving efforts and the recruitment, cultivation and stewardship of members of the Heritage Club.
Board and Volunteer Development:
- Serves on the Board Development Committee to identify, recruit, engage and train board members.
- Serves on association Board Governance Committee and assists the CEO in developing an actively engaged fundraising board of directors who work to position the Y as a community convener and collaborator to address critical social issues.
- Researches, identifies, develops and responds to public and private grant opportunities.
- Plans, implements and evaluates grant proposals and cooperative agreements.
Served as NAYDO Membership and Education Director January, 2014 - April, 2019 responsible for:
- Leading and managing all aspects of membership growth and retention
- Serving as the primary contact for NAYDO members on all issues relating to education and member services
- Leading and managing all education offerings including webinars, on-line resources, research projects and regional training events
- Overseeing all communications including a comprehensive communications calendar, newsletters, social media and website.
Worked on project management with YMCA of the USA.